Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lost But Found... Strayed away But got back..

It's been a long time.... I was lost but now I've been found.. I had strayed but now I've got back... Lots of games (Thanks to facebook) and loads of work (thanks to office)... Time just got out of hand.... Sometimes I think what is more important. But just cannot figure it out. How is it that I do not do what I want to.. But i feel happy with what I'm doing... I know it sounds confusing but it always happens. Things go from good to bad and from bad to worse. But at the end of it all there's always something that I've learned. A lesson that makes you think, makes you ponder, makes you visualize things the way you would have never done before. I sometimes think WTF am I doing but then I always say to myself that what 'm doing is What I Am and What I want to Be...

1 comment:

Rimma Quadros said...

i loved it...its the same feeling here