Friday, November 28, 2008

Inside of Me

To the world and back I go,

Not knowing what I should know.

In the boat of life I row,

Through rivers and hailing snow.

My strength these people ask,

They don’t know who I am.

Right from dawn to dusk,

All of them just give me a damn.

Caught in a section,

Where the words are made of steel.

My life seeks redemption,

There’s nothing left in me to feel.

Far across a distance,

I can see the vision.

It’s telling me of the menace,

I’m stuck in all its dimensions.

I know I’ve been this way,

For all the things I have seen.

In me I have something to say,

That’s just how I have been.

There’s nothing much left in me,

As I can see myself drown.

After all what I have,

Is just the thorn in my crown.

When I reach my end,

I can see a fading light.

It looks like someone’s send,

A help for me to fight.

When I get my time,

I’ll put my head to rest.

I’ll just keep walking,

Inside of me again.