Friday, November 28, 2008

The One

I was walking down the road,
And found my life had no trace.
Till I came across this mode,
Where I saw a sweet little face.

Those mysterious eyes stared at me,
Her face dripped with innocence.
Thought it would be she,
Who could get me out of the fence.

Just as I could see you,
In time you slipped away.
There wasn’t any talking to you,
Inside me I had something to say.

I wrote this one for you,
Of all the things I could do.
I could feel the presence of you,
No matter what I went through.

I close my eyes when I get to sad,
Close my eyes and I count to ten.
And just when I think I'm getting mad,
I can feel you next to me then.

You were the one who gave me life,
You were there and I felt warm.
And as I was about to strive,
You just kept me numb.

I want you to be there,
When things will change.
We would always be together,
And never get estranged

2 comments:

Charmed One! said...

Hey khuj's this one is good!!! am very proud of you buddy :)!!!!

Charmed One! said...

Hey khuj.. I have tagged in my blog for questionare time k...its here
http://sipoflifeonrocks.blogspot.com/2009/01/self-tagged.html
do take it up k.... :)